Close

Welcome back to Stockhouse
Member Sign In

Email or Username:
Password:
Close

Become a member today, It's free!

We will not release or resell your information to third parties without your permission.

Enter your email address:
By providing my email, I consent to receiving investment related electronic messages from Stockhouse.
Quote  |  Bullboard  |  News  |  Opinion  |  Level II  |  Charts  |  Profile  |  Financials  |  Options  |  Price History  |  Analysts  |  Earnings  |  Insiders

Zenyatta Ventures Inc V.ZEN

Sector: Metals & Mining | Sub-Sector: Industrial Metals & Minerals

Zenyatta Ventures Ltd is engaged in identification and evaluation of opportunities for the acquisition of an interest in mineral exploration assets or businesses.
Price: $1.46 | Change: +$0.02 | %Change: +1.39%
Volume: 63,659 | Day High/Low: 1.48/1.40 | 52 Week High/Low: 3.60/1.05
View modes: 
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:skibet, thechief Believes Pressers are Selective in Nature

the_Chief wrote: Gotcha so you only state facts about zen, would that be correct? Or do you speculate? allinenergy2 wrote: Sorry chiefy, I'm only going by what's been disseminated publicly by...read more
4.5 stars

RE:Cliffs IS SELLING

Get back to TCC Chiefy. Sending your sheep is even lower than making a new account. samcro wrote: was a rumour  rate and reply
4 stars

Cliffs IS SELLING

was a rumour  rate and reply
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:skibet, thechief Believes Pressers are Selective in Nature

skibet wrote: Whenever you open your mouth all that comes out is BS and lies. One question, whats the point of being able to extract graphite if there is not much graphite?  Another question...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:It makes no sense.

the_Chief wrote: No the questions are not answered. Would you like to see the whispers you made to refresh your memory? I have never suggested people sell zen for ccb!!  I have warned them on what I...read more
1.5 stars

RE:Best Bet Is to Ignore Chief And His Crew

I agree..  GordWilson wrote: of know it all CCB bagholders  rate and reply
1.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:skibet, thechief Believes Pressers are Selective in Nature

Gotcha so you only state facts about zen, would that be correct? Or do you speculate? allinenergy2 wrote: Sorry chiefy, I'm only going by what's been disseminated publicly by your current play. If...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:skibet, thechief Believes Pressers are Selective in Nature

Whenever you open your mouth all that comes out is BS and lies. One question, whats the point of being able to extract graphite if there is not much graphite?  Another question, hypothetical, if any...read more
4 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:skibet, thechief Believes Pressers are Selective in Nature

Sorry chiefy, I'm only going by what's been disseminated publicly by your current play. If you want to speculate, or if you have info, like you say you did regarding the Funds buying ZEN back in 2013...read more
1.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:skibet, thechief Believes Pressers are Selective in Nature

You see everytime you open your mouth, you show you really do not understand how to do business anywhere, let alone quebec You can have a quarry model without a quarry permit dummy. Its called an...read more
4 stars

Best Bet Is to Ignore Chief And His Crew

of know it all CCB bagholders  rate and reply
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:It makes no sense.

I stayed in Zen because I am long term I do not try to guess highs and lows on this stock. Yes, interesting that you knew ahead of everyone else about Cliffs, but that is another matter. There are a...read more
5 stars

RE:Takenotes suggested Zen Graphite didn't need sphericalizing?

Anyone talk to Takenotes about this? Does make a difference in processing cost.  rate and reply
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:It makes no sense.

I AM NOT PART OF THE 14. Question answered. You are ducking my questions Chiefy because you have no answer and you are bascially making everything up. Why the huge delay in sending the Aug 2014...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:RE:skibet, thechief Believes Pressers are Selective in Nature

Oh chiefy, it's me that's chuckling, only because when you were persistent that this graphite quarry would be permitted, nobody knew they were targetting white marble, of which nobody knows the...read more
1.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:It makes no sense.

i will answer your last post if you will answer my questions? Funny how you did not answer any of the podt including how the famous 14 colluded to keep people in zen when I knew CLF was selling. Why...read more
4.5 stars

A 700m x 22m x 7m Deposit Would Be a Mine chief

I finally got the answer to your question about what the difference is between an Open Pit Mine and a Quarry Pit. Yes chief, your fantasy deposit which you would like to spin as being 700m x 22m x 7m...read more
1.5 stars

RE:RE:RE:skibet, thechief Believes Pressers are Selective in Nature

So you don't know but make these proclamations of what can and cannot be done which I find amusing. So let me ask this. If a company found a very large tonnage of marble and found gold in the cracks...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:It makes no sense.

I only care, Chief, when you come onto this board to engage in skullduggery. As a trader you might be thrilled with daily ups and downs - though you might want to be careful about crowing on a pop...read more
4.5 stars

RE:RE:skibet, thechief Believes Pressers are Selective in Nature

An open pit "mine" versus a quarry "pit" chiefy?  Is that what you're asking? Maybe I don't know the difference, but I would take a guess and say that Zenyatta is on it's way to prove the economics...read more